Forte® by Dnd
Henceforth, the brass of Dnd handles is Forte® (strong): a special finish to be able to fulfil the needs and tastes of architects and designers who choose Dnd.
“Forte” because it is durable, in finishes and colors in tune with contemporary living. Forte® is the term chosen by Dnd to identify and emphasize the special finish for handles obtained through PVD coating technology. An acronym for Physical Vapor Deposition, PVD is a technology for the finishing of high-quality products with excellent chemical and technical characteristics, including exceptional hardness, resistance to abrasion, scratching and corrosion.
The available finishes are illustrated on a new dedicated catalogue, which you find here.
We are committed to being able to offer a product that does not compromise the aesthetics of our handles and we have achieved these results:
- possibility to apply this type of technology on any type of finish;
- sustainable coating, with reduced environmental impact;
- resistant and long-lasting technology over the years;
- it is hypoallergenic;
- the extreme surface hardness guarantees high resistance to corrosion, scratch and abrasion;
- resistance of the finish to cleaning products or solvents;
- not altered by light.